Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Glog: Who Lives in the Ocean? Pre-k


I absolutely loved creating and using Glogster for my ocean topic in a preschool classroom. Glogster really is like using an electronic poster board for project purposes. It can be useful in the elementary grades as well as high school for students to create assignments such as book reports, science experiments, math lessons, presentations, biographies and more. It can also be useful for the teachers to incorporate and use as a lesson for the day. I love the fact that you can upload videos (created by the individual, YouTube), pictures, links, audio, and various texts. I incorporated many pictures in my Glogster link and focused on art activities, books about the ocean, sensory tables, videos, and vocabulary. It was easy to upload, navigate, and create my Glogster link. I will absolutely utilize this website in my future classroom in whatever grade I have the privilege to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment